| liver.dk > Home
is the homepage of the Liver PET Group at the PET Centre and Department of Medicine V, Aarhus University Hospital and University of Aarhus, Denmark, and Department of Mathematics, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
The homepage presents the scientists in the Liver PET Group, our research projects and scientific publications.
The vision of our work is to develop, test and implement methods in the clinic to provide measures and knowledge of liver haemodynamics and metabolism in healthy subjects and patients with liver disease.
Susanne Keiding, Michael Sørensen, Ole Lajord Munk, Ludvik Bass, liver PET group, Aarhus, Denmark, hepatology, liver haemodynamics and metabolism, dynamic FDG-PET, brain metabolism.
We thanks all participants in our
International Liver Symposium
Quantification of Liver Biochemistry In Vivo: Pathophysiological and Clinical Aspects
which was held Friday 13th September 2013
at Aarhus University Hospital and Aarhus University
The final program can be found here
- Liver Disease Research Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA
- Danish Council for Independent Research | Medical Sciences
- Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- The Lundbeck Foundation, Denmark
- Danish Cancer Society, Denmark
- Novo Nordisk Foundation, Denmark
- A. P. Møller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science, Denmark
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsens Foundation, Denmark
- Helga og Peter Kornings Foundation, Denmark
- Riisfort Fonden
J Hepatol 2013; 58:1119—24.
Investigative Radiology 2012; 47:588—595.
J Nucl Med 2012; 53:772—778.
J Nucl Med 2012; 53:425—433.
J Nucl Med 2011; 52: 1566—1572
Eur J Nucl Med Molecular Imaging 2011; 38:1723—1731.